Loungin' Log Raft River Tube
Rollin’ on a River!
Let’s get pumped up for America’s favorite least-active outdoor activity…river tubing! At over 4 feet long, this Log Raft River Tube is as comfy as a college buddy’s couch (and a whole lot cleaner, too). Instead of a giant spruce log, ours is made of ultra-thick, heavy-duty vinyl construction for durability that inflates with ease. We’ve also included a few extras for the Timber-lake in all of you, so roll on down to learn more.
Congrats—you made it to the 2nd paragraft about this River Tube! Take note of the built-in mesh seat…didja see that? It’ll keep your booty off of the rocks when the water is low. The headrest is positioned perfectly for reclining and doing pretty much nothing while we handle floatie duties. The Grab n’ Latch rope around the perimeter of the tube means you’ll never get separated from your buds—especially at drop-in and exit points. So link up and drink up! A rigid cupholder keeps those red cups from getting crushed while staying upright—having an ice-cold drink nearby is a must when those temps crack triple digits.
- over 4 feet long!
- ultra-thick vinyl for a cushy, durable ride
- comfy mesh seat for loungin’
- grab n’ latch rope for floating with friends
- built-in cupholder keeps your drink handy
- standard air valve with quick release for fast deflation
- great for vacations and float events
- easy to wipe down, inflate/deflate, and store
- approx inflated dimensions: 57 x 47 x 35.5 inches