- This policy applies to www.bigmouthinc.com and dealers.bigmouthinc.com
- Our websites collect cookies. (Definition of cookies)
HOW WE COLLECT AND USE DATA
- When you visit our website, our system automatically collects information about your visit, such as your browser type, your IP address, and the referring website. We may receive general demographic or usage data of our site visitors. Any information not provided by your browser requires additional consent, which we will ask for if required. Such information is typically collected using web cookies, web or email pixels (also known as beacons), embedded hyperlinks, and similar tools. Popular web browsers can generally be set to disable or delete individual cookies. See below for the types of cookies we use and their respective purposes.
- If you have consented into a BigMouth Inc email list, that email address may receive relevant email communications until it is opted-out. Your first name, last name, address, and email address are collected and used to create a subscriber record so you may manage your preferences & settings pertaining your contact information. We currently use MailChimp to manage our email lists, and the aforementioned details are stored with Mailchimp. Your address is used to ensure you receive only relevant information for your region, should you opt-in.
- We use Google Analytics to improve your web experience over time. When you visit our website, your web browser may provide certain information like your demographics, IP address, browser type, computer/mobile phone operating system, and other webpages you have viewed. We may use this information to send you personalized information about BigMouth Inc products and services most relevant to you, including re-marketing and advertising.
- We use NetSuite to manage our B2B operations including contact management systems and web hosting.
- BigMouth Inc does not target children, however some content may appeal to visitors under the age of eighteen. We do not knowingly request or collect data from minors, and encourage parents/legal guardians to be involved with their online activities. If BigMouth is notified that a minor has improperly submitted information, we will remove that information from our records.
- On occasion, BigMouth Inc may make users of our websites and social media platforms available to participate in a contest. Participation is always voluntary. The rules may request for personal information as a confirmation of identity and consent to participate. The contest winner may be announced publicly as required by law. Please be sure to read the rules before entering.
- If you contact BigMouth Inc for product support, purchase assistance, or other reasons, we may collect contact information such as your full name, email address, physical address, and phone number in order to best serve you.
- Your information may be used to assist with order fulfillment.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
- BigMouth Inc may share data in an aggregate form which does not enable the recipient of that data to identify you. For example disclosing the total number of website visitors to a web developer.
- BigMouth Inc operates internationally and may transfer information to other BigMouth subsidiaries as required, but always under the jurisdictions of that particular region.
WE DO HAVE AN EMAIL NEWSLETTER
We do publish email communications which contain new product announcements and other news. Receiving these communications only occurs when you consent to receive these communications, typically via email. Your consent adds your email address to our mailing list so you will receive these emails. If you wish not to receive updates, you may unsubscribe at any time by clicking the footer of the email or write us at social (at) bigmouthinc.com, requesting to be excluded. You may also call us or write us.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
- You may ask BigMouth Inc to modify or delete some or all of your personal information that has been collected by BigMouth Inc.
- You may request a copy of your data at privacy (at) bigmouthinc.com
- If you do not wish information about your browsing activity to be used for tailored advertising, please visit the opt-out page hosted by the Network Advertising Initiative and follow the instructions there.
- You may disable cookies in your web browser, but note that browser and site performance may be affected.
- You may opt out of Google Analytics by following the instructions here.
- We rely on your timely input to ensure your contact information is accurate and relevant. Please inform us of any changes to, or inaccuracies of your personal information by contacting us at privacy (at) bigmouthinc.com
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
- BigMouth Inc employs a variety of reasonable and appropriate technical and industry standard measures to ensure your data is not abused or given unauthorized access.
- BigMouth Inc uses SSL Certificates to secure information exchanged between domains, web servers and browsers.
- BigMouth Inc only uses 3rd party vendors that have a vested interest in your privacy such as email database management and web analytics.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
We are committed to resolving disputes within 24-48 hours. If problems arise, users may contact us by email at social (at) bigmouthinc.com or telephone.
655 Winding Brook Drive
Glastonbury, CT 06033
privacy (at) bigmouthinc.com
+1 860 659 8304