Driftin' Duck River Tube
Birds of a feather float together
Tubing time is here and it’s time, and it’s the moment that all of your off-season preparation pays off: doing nothing. But seriously is there a better American summer activity? Well if you want to be the envy of your flock, show up to the trail head with our 4-foot wide Duck River Tube strapped to the top of your Jeep. It’s much more than a giant duck, however. It’s made of ultra-thick, heavy-duty vinyl construction for durability that inflates with ease. Each of our 5 new River Tubes feature a host of creature comforts that truly fit the bill.
First things first, if you’re going to spend all day with the bunch of quacks you call friends, you’ve gotta get comfortable. We put a mesh seat in the center of the tube to keep your booty off of the rocks when the water is low. We don’t want you to have to get up and actually do anything—leave the floatie duties to us. The Grab n’ Latch rope around the perimeter of the tube means you’ll never get separated from the other loony birds—especially at drop-in and exit points. So link up and drink up! A rigid cupholder keeps those red cups from getting crushed while staying upright—having an ice-cold drink nearby is a must when those temps crack triple digits.
- over 4 feet wide!
- ultra-thick vinyl for a cushy, durable ride
- comfy mesh seat for loungin’
- grab n’ latch rope for floating with friends
- built-in cupholder keeps your drink handy
- standard air valve with quick release for fast deflation
- great for vacations and float events
- easy to wipe down, inflate/deflate, and store
- approx inflated dimensions: 57 x 48 x 25 inches